When you own a rental property, whether it’s a single home or an apartment complex, you need to make certain that every aspect of your property is well maintained. That’s why you want to hire only the best San Diego property management painting services. There’s no going back if you go cheap and get a pile of college students who don’t know how to paint without making a mess of things.
Finding the Best
While the contractor that is the “best” will vary depending on your circumstances, there are several easy ways to ensure that the group you’re talking to is, at the minimum, not going to disappoint you. Fortunately, there’s a short, useful checklist that can help with that.
- Are they licensed? — Contactors that aren’t licensed to do business in California are a dime a dozen, but they also have a tendency to vanish without really finishing the job.
- How long have they been in business? — A group that’s only been around for a few months might be cruising on a large startup fund. One that’s been around for several years is obviously surviving because it does good business.
- Get quotes from a couple of companies, and be sure that they’re offering similar services so you can get a good idea of what the job should cost.
- Insist on a ‘turnkey’ estimate rather than an hourly one. There’s no reason, once they understand the scope of the job, that a property management painting crew shouldn’t be able to give you a good estimate of the total cost in both time and money.
- Ask the company if there’s a job they’ve done recently that you can examine. Especially for a commercial job, there’s often a building you can walk into and look at up close. If their work is tidy and the lines look good, you’re probably going to be happy with the final results on your building as well. li>
Most importantly, once you find a company that you can work with, stick with them. Good San Diego interior painters just aren’t easy do find, and you’ll save yourself a lot of time and effort if you keep tabs the company of your choice.